- Feminism’s not to blame for violent femme infatuation
- Celebrating 25 Years of women, management and work conferences as we look at “Past and Future Leadership Challenges”
- Cinderella will go to the ball next year...
- Best Western introduces its second Best Western Premier hotel from Perth, Western Australia
- Depression linked to almost doubled stroke risk in middle-aged women
Ads by Get Media
Calendar of Events
- Financially Fit for Life
FREE SEMINAR - NEWCASTLE
5.30-7.30pm Monday 1 June 2009
Travelodge, Cnr King & Steel Streets, Newcastle
$ Don't have time to sort out your finances?
$ Afraid of losing money if you invest?
$ Confused about the recent changes to Superannuation?
$ Too many debts to even think about saving?
$ What to focus on in times like this?
You can't afford to miss this seminar offering practical tips and expert advice!
Our host, Melissa Gilbert has over 20 years experience in the financial services industry where she has worked at some of the major financial corporations, and now offers financial planning services through Diamond Financial Solutions Pty Ltd.* Melissa is a Certified Financial Planning, CFP®, has a Diploma in Financial Planning, Post Graduate Studies with the Securities Institute of Australia and a Bachelor of Arts (major Economics). Melissa is passionate when it comes to working with her clients, ensuring that they are making the most out of their money and achieving what they want out of life. Among her speaking assignments Melissa has lectured for the Australian Stock Exchange, Accounting Groups and Evening colleges and she is a past Vice President of Women in Finance. Please visit: www.diamondfinancial.com.au
*Authorised Representative of AXA Financial Planning, License Number: 242208
RSVP: Women Lawyer's Association of NSW Inc.
DX7304 Wyong/ 14A Lonsdale Close, Lake Haven 2263
Ph: 02-4392 1185 Fax: 02-4392 9410